What are the benefits of being a Friend?
– Raise funds to support the libraries’ non-budgeted needs
– Support children’s programs
– Promote literacy and the love of books
– Sponsor cultural and literacy programs
– Promote library advocacy in the community and on legislative issues
– Provide volunteer support
– Receive email notifications of all programs and a copy of the newsletter
How do I become a Friend? We have many annual levels of membership to choose from:
– Friend – $10.00
– Family – $15.00
– Patron – $30.00
– Sponsor – $50.00
– Benefactor – $100.00
– Lifetime Member – $250.00
– Donation – You choose the amount of donation
To become a Friend of the library, click here: Member Signup Form
Be sure to print the membership form from the link above, complete and mail or deliver it to the library with your payment; the address is on the form.
The Friends of the Library now accepts credit cards for online processing, click here: Donate
Our membership year begins on September 1, 2017 and runs through September 1, 2018. If you renew or join FOLSOI this year, you will receive a lovely, teal book journal. Membership forms are available at the two libraries and at our monthly book sales held at the Southport Realty company.